• 149,946 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Mobile

Esportazione dati

Buongiorno, ho creato su QlikSense in cloud un'app che mi visualizza i prezzi praticati ai vari clienti, vorrei poter esportare sia in excel che in pd... Show More

Buongiorno, ho creato su QlikSense in cloud un'app che mi visualizza i prezzi praticati ai vari clienti, vorrei poter esportare sia in excel che in pdf il risultato, da pc mi esporta in excel tutti i dati che risultano in base alle selezioni, in pdf invece mi esporta solo una pagina con solo una parte dei dati; utilizzando invece un dispositivo mobile (nel mio caso uno smartphone android) anche utilizzando chrome e non l'app che avevo scaricato (e poi cancellato), non trovo proprio la voce "scarica". Grazie

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Connecting to BW on HANA (Application BeX System )

Hello Everyone,   We are trying to connect to SAP BW on HANA System (The Traditional BW System) to extract the BeX Queries reports and we didn't find ... Show More

Hello Everyone,

We are trying to connect to SAP BW on HANA System (The Traditional BW System) to extract the BeX Queries reports and we didn't find any relevant supporting document which suggest if this is supported in QLIK REPLICATE. I do find a document in QLIK Cloud which suggests that it is Possible in QLIK CLOUD but I am still looking for Supporting Guide for QLIK REPLICATE.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/SAP_Connectors_Help/Content/Connectors_SAP/SAP-SQL-connector.htm 

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

How to add a leading zero?

How do I add a leading zero based on the number of digits in my text string? Please see the bottom Frog ID in my example picture. In my example: Ever... Show More

How do I add a leading zero based on the number of digits in my text string? Please see the bottom Frog ID in my example picture.

In my example:

• Every Frog ID must have 9 digits.
    • Any Frog ID with fewer than 9 digits needs a 0 added to the beginning of the Frog ID.
    • All of Frog ID must be set as text.

LeadingZero.jpg

Thank you for your assistance

Show Less
  • forum

Move to SaaS

colours are no longer the same in qlik cloud

Hi, I checked my dashboard today and realized that the colours of visualization in the cloud are no longer aligned with my application in QLIK Enterpr... Show More

Hi,

I checked my dashboard today and realized that the colours of visualization in the cloud are no longer aligned with my application in QLIK Enterprise. Is there any new release recently that causes this difference?

Many thanks!

QLIK Enterprise:

ivanthegreat_0-1716448534600.png

QLIK Cloud:

ivanthegreat_1-1716448556989.png

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qvd file log details

What are the best methods for tracking who is responsible for deleting Qlik QVD files?
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Sending the request body dynamically from DB

Hi all,                   If I want to pass the request body dynamically by getting the req body from the database and sending it to the API as the re... Show More

Hi all, 

If I want to pass the request body dynamically by getting the req body from the database and sending it to the API as the request body. Is there any method for the process ?
    Thanks in Advance

Talend Big Data #HTTP

Show Less
  • forum

Connectivity & Data Prep

Connection to SQL Server - How to prevent leading space removal

Hello,We are using a SQL server. Some data contain leading spaces.When I'm using the Microsoft SQL Server connector, or the ODBC connector, these lead... Show More

Hello,

We are using a SQL server. Some data contain leading spaces.

When I'm using the Microsoft SQL Server connector, or the ODBC connector, these leading spaces are removed. This is very annoying as we cannot distinguish data with leading spaces and data without leading space. For example, the article "  351634" and the article "351634" are considered as being the same article, which is not true.

I don't see any option to prevent this behavior, neither in the app nor in the QMC.

We also tried various drivers, without success.

What could we try?

Thanks in advance for your help

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

Is it possible to limit the number of database schemas that are visible/accessib...

Is it possible to limit the number of database schemas that are visible/accessible in a Qlik ODBC connection? For example – Would it be possible to bu... Show More

Is it possible to limit the number of database schemas that are visible/accessible in a Qlik ODBC connection?

For example – Would it be possible to build one connection that points at “db_test” and another connection that only shows “db_test1”?  can this be achieved by creating the data connection with single ID?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Working with dimensions

For instance I have Table A as shown below Category Product Sales A A1 23 A A2 43 A A4 45 A A5 76 B B1 28 B B2 82 B B3 93 C .. .. ... Show More

For instance I have Table A as shown below

Category Product Sales
    A A1 23
    A A2 43
    A A4 45
    A A5 76
    B B1 28
    B B2 82
    B B3 93
    C .. ..
    D .. ..
    E .. ..
    Total   390

Now I want to be able to do this if I select Category A as a dimension , I want to get the total for Category A which in this case is 187 and all the other Categories that is B - E should be shown as Other and I get a combined summation for those Categories. If I select B I get the sum form and everything else is combined together. 

I hope this make sense. How can I get that done. 

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Showing YTD Stats in KPI graph

Hi i am trying to show annual promotion count in KPI graph. If nothing is selected, graph should show YTD stats, else the number should be updated as ... Show More

Hi i am trying to show annual promotion count in KPI graph. If nothing is selected, graph should show YTD stats, else the number should be updated as per the fiscal year selected.

The below code shows the YTD stats but doesn't show the stats as per filter selection:

=if(
    GetSelectedCount([Promotion_dt.Fisc.Year])=0,
    Count(Distinct if(Promotion_dt>=AddMonths(date(yearstart(today(),0,7)),0),Emp_No)),
    count(distinct Emp_No)
    )

When nothing is selected YTD, correct YTD number is returned

Rabia_Taimur_2-1716353492171.png

On filter selection, this becomes 'Zero'

Rabia_Taimur_3-1716353543297.png

The below code shows the stats as per filter selection, but count the whole employee base when nothing is selected:

=if(Promotion_dt>=AddMonths(date(yearstart(today(),0,7)),0) ,count(distinct Emp_No),count(distinct Emp_No))

Nothing selected, so number should be 160 for YTD promotions

Rabia_Taimur_0-1716353356327.png

Working fine for filter selections

Rabia_Taimur_1-1716353414269.png

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Accelerating Decision-Making with Qlik Insights

Qlik enhances decision-making with high-speed insights, as Mayborn Group integrates data from various functions across their global operations, gaining a competitive edge in the childcare industry.

Customer Story

Efficiency in Agriculture: Nortera's Qlik Triumph

Nortera leads agricultural manufacturing analytics and automation with Qlik, reducing short-shipment rates and annual savings in water consumption.

Customer Story

Revolutionizing aircraft production through Data Analytics

Qlik Data Integration transforms Airbus' aircraft production, leading to over 150 replication tasks and informing more efficient analysis.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!