cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

High Five - May 2024, Maxime Piquet

Maximum.jpegHello May! We are halfway through 2024. This month's focus is on a rising star. A member who joined the Qlik Community not seven months ago has already posted over one hundred times. You can see him on the monthly leaderboard. Many of the answers he’s provided are marked as accepted solutions. He shows his appreciation regularly by liking others' posts. This May, we are featuring a Qlik Partner and a Community member with a rank of Creator II, Maxime Piquet, AKA mpc.

Check out our rising stars story:

Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Maxime. As a seasoned data consultant, I've been harnessing the power of Qlik tools since 2016. My journey began with QlikView 11.2, followed by Qlik Sense in June 2017, and then Qlik Cloud. I've honed my skills in various areas, including app development, optimization, architecture, administration, upgrade, and migration. I'm proud to say that I'm newly certified.

When I embarked on my Qlik journey, the Community became my guiding light. It was my go-to for knowledge enhancement and assistance. Today, I'm privileged to give back and support my fellow Qlik Community members. Sharing and helping are not just values I hold dear but also ones that my company cherishes.

I like to eat, drink, and repeat. I enjoy strength training and climbing. I love cooking, mechanical work, and sports. In addition, I enjoy DIY projects and the watchmaking industry. I’m curious, and I love to discover new things! Share with me your hobbies!

Please show Maxime how much we appreciate his contributions to the Qlik Community. He is an inspiring example of a rising star. Like and comment, and, as Maxime said, share your hobbies.

Thank you, Maxime, for being our May featured member. @Jamie_Gregory @calebjlee @nicole_ulloa @Melissa_Potvin @mpc 

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
10 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'm glad you joined us. I've been impressed with your contributions!

-Rob

calebjlee
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations Maxime!

mpc
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Thanks a lot, it's to me an honor to be the May featured member !

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Congratulations 🎊 

Fantastic that you show such a commitment to the community when you finally signed up for a community  account after all years working with Qlik products on the outside.

F_B
Creator III
Creator III

High five @mpc !

MayilVahanan

Congrats Maxime 🌟

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
anat
Master
Master

Congratulations Maxime

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Watchmaking you say @mpc - we are officially friends now  🙂

btw, Congratulations - well deserved

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Taoufiq_Zarra

Congratulations 💪

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉