• 149,877 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

App Development

Removing Zero's in a number

Dear guys, I have a sample number of 0000123456000. So how can I get the number only 123456? Please any tips from anyone.
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

How to check the privileges of users who log in to Qlik Replicate or Qlik EM

Users who log in to the WEB UI can change their permissions using the Permission settings.The method to check the user's permissions is as follows.Ple... Show More

Users who log in to the WEB UI can change their permissions using the Permission settings.
    The method to check the user's permissions is as follows.
    Please let me know if there is a way to check without using the WEB UI.

Check Permission settings from WEB UI:
    SERVER⇒User Permissions

I would like to check the permissions of all users registered in Qlik.
    Can you check using the following method?

・Use Qlik EM's REST API
    ・Check with Qlik command
    ・Check sqlite data
     ex) aemctl.exe repository export_acl -f c:\temp\acl.json -r "c:\Program Files\Attunity\Enterprise Manager\data\cfgrepo.sqlite"

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

How to loop a tRestClient to fetch all data

I aim to retrieve all the data from our Freshdesk ticketing system. However, I've encountered a limitation with the API, which only permits a maximum ... Show More

I aim to retrieve all the data from our Freshdesk ticketing system. However, I've encountered a limitation with the API, which only permits a maximum of 100 data entries per page.

As we have over 1,000 contacts to gather and store in our database, I'm currently facing a challenge in looping back to the tRESTClient to fetch the next set of data and appending it to my CSV file.

Here's my current setup: tRESTClient -> tXMLMap -> tLogRow -> tFileOutputDelimited. My end goal is to be able to fetch all the contact details and store it to our MySQL DB. 

I am very new at using Talend so any guidance on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

tFTPConnection_1 Algorithm negotiation fail

Hello Support, I'm getting below issue with Talend FTP components.  tFTPConnection_1 Algorithm negotiation fail  The guides I found in Talend support ... Show More

Hello Support,

I'm getting below issue with Talend FTP components. 

tFTPConnection_1 Algorithm negotiation fail 

The guides I found in Talend support and here are not working.

Please support us. We are using Talend Studio v.7 

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Sum deeper than filter

Hi community,  I need to create a sum with a specific critéria.  Table example: A | B | C | D 1 | 1 | 4 | 3 1 | 2 | 7 | 2 1 | 3 | 7 | 20 Result needed... Show More

Hi community, 

I need to create a sum with a specific critéria. 

Table example:

A | B | C | D

1 | 1 | 4 | 3

1 | 2 | 7 | 2

1 | 3 | 7 | 20

Result needed:

A | R

1 | 6

Result is calculated with the following condition: if (C-D > 0) then C-D else 0, so the "aux" table should be : 

A | B | C - D with condition

1 | 1 | 1

1 | 2 | 5

1 | 3 | 0

And I need to sum.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

How to Trigger NPrinting Task from Qlik Sense App or Task?

Hi team, Two years ago I have created a process where I  execute the Qlik app, it triggers NPrining Task by using NPrinting APi, the document name is ... Show More

Hi team,

Two years ago I have created a process where I  execute the Qlik app, it triggers NPrining Task by using NPrinting APi, the document name is "How to use Qlik NPrinting APIs inside a Qlik Sense load script". Lately I have heard that NPrinting API call to do this exercise is depreciated. Same document is attached in this ticket.

Is it really deprecated? If yes, how to trigger NPrinting task from Qlik Sense?

Secondly, Is it possible to trigger Qlik Sense task from NPrinting?

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Concatenate / Updating the table

Hi, There are two tables: [results]:Load * Inline[USER_ID, VALUE1, 202, 151, 253, 103, 201, 15];[result_updates]:Load * Inline[USER_ID, VALUE1, 202, 1... Show More

Hi,

There are two tables:

[results]:
    Load * Inline
    [
    USER_ID, VALUE
    1, 20
    2, 15
    1, 25
    3, 10
    3, 20
    1, 15
    ];

[result_updates]:
    Load * Inline
    [
    USER_ID, VALUE
    1, 20
    2, 15,
    1, 25
    ];

They will be concatenated and the new table will look like this::

USER_ID, VALUE
    1, 20
    2, 15
    1, 25
    3, 10
    3, 20
    1, 15

1, 20
    2, 15,
    1, 25

However, we want to remove records from the first table that have a user_id for which there are records in the second table. So this is the result we want (order doesn't matter):

USER_ID, VALUE
    3, 10
    3, 20

1, 20
    2, 15,
    1, 25

So, since in the second table (result_updates) there are records with user_id = 1 and 2, then the records from the first table with user_id = 1 and 2 will be removed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We tried the following:

[result_updates]:
    Load * Inline
    [
    USER_ID, VALUE
    1, 20
    2, 15,
    1, 25
    ];

Concatenate (result_updates)
    Load * Inline
    [
    USER_ID, VALUE
    1, 20
    2, 15
    1, 25
    3, 10
    3, 20
    1, 15
    ]
    WHERE NOT EXISTS(USER_ID, USER_ID);

but the result is:

RoyBatty_0-1715875432211.png

One record is missing - there is only one record with user id = 3. This is the result we want:

USER_ID, VALUE
    1, 20
    2, 15,
    1, 25

3, 10
    3, 20

Do you have any suggestions on how we can achieve this? 🤔

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Concatenating tables.

I have two tables with very similar data and I want to combine them into one. They have a unique key called 'data_sharing_id' and similar fields such ... Show More

I have two tables with very similar data and I want to combine them into one.

They have a unique key called 'data_sharing_id'

and similar fields such as dsa_exists and contract_exists will always show a value between them (one being completed the other being Null)

I want to create a combined table but my load script is not combining the non null values from the second table.

How do I get the whole table completed.

Load Script:

[data_sharing_agreement]:
    LOAD
    [data_sharing_id],
            [dsa_exsist],
    Date([dsa_expiry] ) AS [dsa_expiry];
    SELECT `data_sharing_id`,
    `dsa_exsist`,
    `dsa_expiry`,
    `data_sharing_id`
    FROM `db`.`data_sharing_agreement`;

CONCATENATE ([data_sharing_agreement]) LOAD
    [contract_exsist] AS [dsa_exsist],
    Timestamp([contract_expiry] ) AS [dsa_expiry];
    SELECT `data_sharing_id`,
    `contract_exsist`,
    `contract_expiry`
    FROM `db`.`contract_assessment`;

Thank you.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

Qlik HubSpot Integration

Hi I have been able to use the REST API to GET a set of default properties (mentioned on the Hubspot website) for all the deals in HubSpot. /crm/v... Show More

Hi I have been able to use the REST API to GET a set of default properties (mentioned on the Hubspot website) for all the deals in HubSpot.

/crm/v3/objects/deals/search
    Deals

dealname, amount, closedate,
    pipeline,dealstage, createdate, hs_lastmodifieddate, hs_object_id

But the issue is I am only seeing these default properties and there are a lot more fields in Hubspot that I would like to capture information from for my deals to build a dashboard out of. How can I get these additional properties for my deal records?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Flag to indicate customer switch from one health plan to another

Hi there! I'm attempting to build a flag in the load script that would show whether a member has the same health plan product in current year as they ... Show More

Hi there!

I'm attempting to build a flag in the load script that would show whether a member has the same health plan product in current year as they did in previous year. If they have switched products I want to indicate this with a 'Y.'

See example below:

ID Year Product Switch_Flag
    ABC123 2023 Commercial HMO N
    ABC123 2024 Commercial HMO N
    DEF456 2023 Commercial HMO N
    DEF456 2024 Commercial Non-HMO (UBI) Y
    GHI789 2023 Medicare Individual N
    GHI789 2024 Child Health Plus Y
    JKL012 2023 Medicare Individual N
    JKL012 2024 Medicare Individual N

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks!

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Accelerating Decision-Making with Qlik Insights

Qlik enhances decision-making with high-speed insights, as Mayborn Group integrates data from various functions across their global operations, gaining a competitive edge in the childcare industry.

Customer Story

Efficiency in Agriculture: Nortera's Qlik Triumph

Nortera leads agricultural manufacturing analytics and automation with Qlik, reducing short-shipment rates and annual savings in water consumption.

Customer Story

Revolutionizing aircraft production through Data Analytics

Qlik Data Integration transforms Airbus' aircraft production, leading to over 150 replication tasks and informing more efficient analysis.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!