Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • 219,404 members
  • 6,604 online
  • 1,998,298 posts
  • 149,823 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Security & Governance

Postgres vulnerability CVE-2024-4215 & CVE-2024-4216

Hi All, We are currently on May 2023 Patch10 version with Postgres12. Understand from our security team that there are the below two vulnerabilities f... Show More

Hi All,

We are currently on May 2023 Patch10 version with Postgres12.

Understand from our security team that there are the below two vulnerabilities for Postgres

1. Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (CVE-2024-4216)

This vulnerability exists in pgAdmin, specifically inside the /settings/store API response json payload. Exploiting this vulnerability could allow a threat actor to execute malicious script on the client end and steal sensitive cookies.

1. Multi-Factor Authentication Bypass (CVE-2024-4215)

This vulnerability affects pgAdmin, which could allow a threat actor to bypass multi-factor authentication on affected versions.

Is anyone aware if it affect Qlik Sense enterprise on windows?

Thanks & Regards

Amar Shedage

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Book Time Slot Qlik Sense Script

I have Project and time slot in seperate tables. I want to schedule time slot for group of projects based on certain condition. If 1. Project review i... Show More

I have Project and time slot in seperate tables.

I want to schedule time slot for group of projects based on certain condition.

If 1. Project review is 1st review schedule 45 mins

2. Project review is not 1st review schedule 15 mins

Schedule Time (9:00 am to 11:300 am) for every monday.

Project Data:

Project ID, Review, Date, Region,  Time Slot, Status

A, 1st Review, 5/13/2024, AP,<Fill the Time slot> , <USED- if alloted, Otherwise BLANK>,

A, 2st Review, 5/13/2024, AP,<Fill the Time slot> , <USED- if alloted, Otherwise BLANK>,

A, 3st Review, 5/20/2024, AP,<Fill the Time slot> , <USED- if alloted, Otherwise BLANK>,

A, 4st Review, 5/20/2024, AP,<Fill the Time slot> , <USED- if alloted, Otherwise BLANK>,

B, 1st Review, 5/13/2024, AP,<Fill the Time slot> , <USED- if alloted, Otherwise BLANK>,

B, 2st Review, 5/20/2024, AP,<Fill the Time slot> , <USED- if alloted, Otherwise BLANK>,

C, 1st Review, 5/13/2024, AP,<Fill the Time slot> , <USED- if alloted, Otherwise BLANK>,

C, 2nd Review, 5/13/2024, AP, <Fill the Time slot> , <USED- if alloted, Otherwise BLANK>

Timeslot Table 

5/13/2024 09:00 - 09:15
    5/13/2024 09:15 - 09:30
    5/13/2024 09:30 - 09:45
    5/13/2024 09:45 - 10:00
    5/13/2024 10:00 - 10:15
    5/13/2024 10:15 - 10:30
    5/13/2024 10:30 - 10:45
    5/13/2024 10:45 - 11:00
    5/13/2024 11:00 - 11:15
    5/13/2024 11:15 - 11:30
    5/20/2024 09:00 - 09:15
    5/20/2024 09:15 - 09:30
    5/20/2024 09:30 - 09:45
    5/20/2024 09:45 - 10:00
    5/20/2024 10:00 - 10:15
    5/20/2024 10:15 - 10:30
    5/20/2024 10:30 - 10:45
    5/20/2024 10:45 - 11:00
    5/20/2024 11:00 - 11:15
    5/20/2024 11:15 - 11:30

Output:

Project ID, Review, Date, Region,  Time Slot, Status

A, 1st Review, 5/13/2024, AP,9:00 - 9:45 , USED,

A, 2nd Review, 5/13/2024, AP,9:45 - 10:00 , USED,

B, 1st Review, 5/13/2024, AP,10:00 - 10:45, USED,

C, 1st Review, 5/13/2024, AP,10:45 - 11:30, USED,

C, 2nd Review, 5/13/2024, AP, No Slot available, Not Confirmed,

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Spaces in same treated differently according to endpoint

Hello all, We have a replicate job that uses postgreSQL as source and both Kafka and Oracle as endpoint.Some columns in our tables have a single space... Show More

Hello all,

We have a replicate job that uses postgreSQL as source and both Kafka and Oracle as endpoint.

Some columns in our tables have a single space as value. (So " ") This is replicated fine to Oracle, we can see the length is 1 and the columns in questions are non nullable so that works.

However in our Kafka message for the same action the value is given as "", so no single space anymore but NULL. I only found a mention of this type of behavior for Oracle as source in case of CHAR columns so it comes unexpectedly to us.

Is there a way to keep the space (so the actual value) in the Kafka message? 

Show Less
  • forum

Move to SaaS

How to manage Group In Qlik Sense

Hello, we are migrating a lot of applications from QlikView to Qlik Cloud (Qlik Sense).and following Qlik's best practices, we have a lot of different... Show More

Hello,
    we are migrating a lot of applications from QlikView to Qlik Cloud (Qlik Sense).
    and following Qlik's best practices, we have a lot of different spaces on different tenants.

As a consequence, user management is a huge task and we need to use user's group to handle this. As far as I know we can't create users groups natively (?) ,
    we tried Google authentication and it not seems possible either to create group (to be precise, it's seems not possible to use directly a group from Google in the Qlik Cloud interface). If we need to change right or to delete an user, I don't want to manually check hundreds of space / applications properties to check if the user have some rights on it

Do you have recommendations on how to be able to manage Space security with group ? How can we do this ? If you doesn't use groups, do you have others ideas to handle it ?

Best regards

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Enter More Than One String Value In A Variable

Hello, I am trying to input more than one string in a variable and the best I could come with is this... MATCH (     TITLE,         'Engine Annual Re... Show More

Hello,

I am trying to input more than one string in a variable and the best I could come with is this...

MATCH
    (
        TITLE,
            'Engine Annual Requirements',
            'Transmission Annual Requirements',
            'Suspension Annual Requirements',
            'Exterior Annual Requirements',
    )

I am creating this variable in the front end. It is called AnnualCertification, I want to use it in multiple KPIs. One such KPI would have set analysis like this...

COUNT({<CERTIFICATION_TITLE = {$(vAnnualCertification)}>} DISTINCT I_USR)

I am getting an error when I do this. What am I missing here? I have a feeling it's something minor. Thanks in advance.
    Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

How to compute a correct moving average in Nprinting ?

Hi there, I am trying to compute a 5-weeks moving average correctly to display it in a graph in a Nprinting report. Basically my data looks like the a... Show More

Hi there,

I am trying to compute a 5-weeks moving average correctly to display it in a graph in a Nprinting report.

Basically my data looks like the attached example : 

- week id

- Nb is my measure

- Moving average 5 weeks : the 5-week moving average of the measure "Nb"

I want to display "Nb" and its "Moving average 5 weeks" only over the last 10 weeks, so between week 202411 and 202420 in my example.

But for weeks 202411 to 202415, I need older data points to be able to compute properly the 5 weeks rolling average, example : 

Moving average 5 weeks for week 202411 = (120 + 200 + 27 + 128 + 625 )/5 = 220

Problem : if I filter on the last 10 weeks only, I miss older data required to compute properly the 5-weeks rolling average. For 202411, I will only get 120/5 = 24 which is wrong.

How can I do to compute properly the moving average for each point and only then, filter to display only the 10-week period of my interest ?

What I have already tried without success :

- compute the moving average in QlikSense and then filter on 10 last weeks in Nprinting graph : FAILED

- filter on 20 last weeks in Nprinting graph to get correct moving average value and then apply an additional filter on 10 last weeks at task level (hoping the aggregation would be performed before the final filter on period) : FAILED

Thanks for your help

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Sync between Qlik Sense Enterprise and Qlik NPrinting

Hi all I have a published QS application that's being reloaded every morning. The reload finishes around 05:15 local time.I have a Qlik NPrinting repo... Show More

Hi all

I have a published QS application that's being reloaded every morning. The reload finishes around 05:15 local time.
    I have a Qlik NPrinting report based on that application that generates the report at 06:20 local time.

Issue at hand is that the report at 06:20 does not contain the latest data.
    If I run the report again at a later time, without reloading the Qlik Sense app, reloading any meta data,... the report does contain the latest data.

I'm baffled how  this is possible.
    Is there any kind of delay between QS Enterprise en Qlik NPrinting? Can I resolve the issue if I schedule a metadata reload task?
    Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Tim P.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Metadata or attributes that retains on QVF export/import?

We want to associate some custom metadata, such as "version", on an App in QVF format.  For example, we have a QVF file that we import across differen... Show More

We want to associate some custom metadata, such as "version", on an App in QVF format.  For example, we have a QVF file that we import across different Tenants.  We want to associate some kind of "version" like attribute or metadata to this QVF.  Is there a mechanism that would allow this type of information to be included in the QVF?  We don't want to use file name or the App description for this purpose.  

We've tried adding information to the "attributes.cutom" property of an App, but it looks like this information is not retained when a QVF is exported and imported.  

Does anyone have any experience associating some custom metadata or attributes that gets retained within the QVF?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

How to create YTD's (and MAT's) and create the chart as shown?

I've been trying all day to create YTD perios in order to create a chart showing figures compared over the current year period. I'm used to having YTD... Show More

I've been trying all day to create YTD perios in order to create a chart showing figures compared over the current year period. I'm used to having YTD's in my data and simply adding them to my chart in Excel but in Qlik, I can't seem to work this out.

Below is how I would have it created in Excel:

YTD.PNG

This makes an easy year on year comparison possible.

But how can I get ytd's and add them to a grouped bar chart like above AND have these refreshed automatically upon a new data load?

I' ve been puzzling with expressions for dimensions in the chart but that didn't work out, I tried to add a variable containing the YTD (add wanting to add YTD-1 and YTD-2 later on).

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Replace complete report(template and metadata) to original version

Hi, I have migrated a .nsq file from NP-v16 to the Qlik Nprinting 2021 and changes to reports. Now i want to import only one specific Report from .nsq... Show More

Hi,

I have migrated a .nsq file from NP-v16 to the Qlik Nprinting 2021 and changes to reports.

Now i want to import only one specific Report from .nsq zip file to overwrite the recent changes.

When i clicked on Import NP 16 Report(as in below screenshot), it shows all the other report except the report I want to replace. 

Capture44.PNG

Any suggestions, please.

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!