Have you ever wondered how the examples from the Qlikview help may look like?
Please see below and enjoy responsibly...
This function belongs to Inter Record Functios and has few rules:
- Sorting on y-values in charts or sorting by expression columns in straight tables is not allowed when Chart Inter Record functions are used in any of the chart's expressions. These sort alternatives are therefore automatically disabled.
- Suppression of zero values is automatically disabled when this functions is used
(Copy and Pasted below code into Edit Script window and reload)
LOAD * inline
Now create Straight table and remember to sort dimension and expression by load order
Returns values from position specified by second criteria (elem_no)
- Works only with distinct value
- field_name must be given as a string value (enclosed with single quotes ('))
- If elem_no is larger than the number of field values, NULL is returned.
Field_name - is a name of of your field(column)
elem_no - position from the top
fieldvalue( 'Helptext', 5 )
you can shift values one row below/or above current one loosing the first or last value.