This package (referred to as Qlik Sense Scalability Tool) contains a complete set of tools for easy creation, execution and analysis of load/performance tests.
Note: Using windows built-in unzip functionality will not allow the .exe to launch unless unblocking zipped packagefirst (properties -> unblock).
Included parts are:
- Standalone application for creating and executing a simulation script
- Documentation on how to use the package
- Regression analyzer
- Benchmarking package
- App evaluator package
QlikView and Qlik Sense documents to help analyze result and log files (previously included in this package) can be found here :https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-15451
For help to troubleshoot connection problems, please review Appendix A of the documentation.
- Support for Qlik Sense April 2018 release
- Support for autocharts and new map chart type
- Bugfixes related to multi-column tables and treemaps
- Support for Qlik Sense February 2018 release
- Minor documentation improvements
- Updated BM package
- Bugfix for deletesheet action
- Support for Qlik Sense November 2017 release
- Removed support for Qlik Sense 2.X. Legacy package can be found here: Qlik Sense Scalability Tools (Sense v2.X Legacy package)
See Readme.txt for changes in earlier versions of the tool.
Your use of Qlik Sense Scalability Tool will be subject to the same license agreement between you and Qlik for your Qlik Sense License. Qlik does not provide maintenance and support services for the Qlik Sense Scalability Tool, however please check QlikCommunity for additional information on use of these products.