This package (referred to as Qlik Sense Scalability Tool) contains a complete set of tools for easy creation, execution and analysis of load/performance tests.
Note: Using windows built-in unzip functionality will not allow the .exe to launch unless unblocking zipped packagefirst (properties -> unblock).
Included parts are:
- Standalone application for creating and executing a simulation script
- Documentation on how to use the package
- Regression analyzer
- Benchmarking package
- App evaluator package
QlikView and Qlik Sense documents to help analyze result and log files (previously included in this package) can be found here :https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-15451
For help to troubleshoot connection problems, please review Appendix A of the documentation.
- Support Qlik Sense September 2017
- New version of HW Benchmarking package
- Fixes for missing data in regression logging (NOTE: this version breaks compatibility with old regression logs)
- Usability improvements in regression analyzer
- Support for Qlik Sense June 2017 Release
- Support for Histogram, Boxplot and Distribution chart (June 2017 Release only)
See Readme.txt for changes in earlier versions of the tool.
Your use of Qlik Sense Scalability Tool will be subject to the same license agreement between you and Qlik for your Qlik Sense License. Qlik does not provide maintenance and support services for the Qlik Sense Scalability Tool, however please check QlikCommunity for additional information on use of these products.