Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Migrating Qlikview to a new server

Hi,

We are migrating Qlikview 12.0.2 from one server to another(more RAM). Can someone help me with the series of steps that needs to be carried out? I am confused where to start from. Note that we have two licenses for the two servers so that Qlik continues to work in the existing server while we set it up in the new one. I have downloaded Qlik and copied my QVWs to the new server. What next? What are all the other files that I need to copy to the new server? Also, how can I copy all my scheduled tasks over to the management console without creating from scratch? I think it can be done with Remote Management Service(in QMC), just not sure about the process.Please help.

Thanks!

Note: I have gone through the QV11 upgrade and migration document but if someone who has already performed this before can help me with the steps that would be really helpful.

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps this discussion helps: Promoting QlikView Server Refresh Tasks to Production Environment

Or maybe this one: Re: Migrating tasks to a new server

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand