Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multi_connection report imports in NPrinting 17.1

hi Folks..

i started to create multi_connection in a single app by using UNC path for importing reports from NP16.

In NPrinting 16 i have 4 excel reports there is 3 excel reports created based on 2 or 3 multi_connection and 1 is made by single connection(single .qvw)  and 3 Html reports 2 is single connection 1 is created by two connection.

On NPrinting 16 used totally  5 connection so i created that five .qvw connection in a single app in NPrinting 17.1. Then i open the NP16 .nsq file and Export the template to desktop and copy that Zip file to NP 17 Desktop. i started and import the templates to NP17

but when i import template it was only shows the single connection reports i cannot import multi_connection reports

I made up the changes on NP16 for testing i just delete the reports which is having only one connection so it having multi_connection reports only then i export and import it was shows error like below

Capture82.PNG

So how could i imports multi connection reports templates anyone suggesting me??........

0 Replies