Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Bar Chart Qlikview

Hello developers

I have created a bar chart with 3 expressions my requirement is the chart should display only 2 bars in one bar 1 expression and in the second bar its should display 2 expressions like a stacked bar is it possible in qlikview? Please let me know.

Thanks

Anil Danda

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

Check this thread and see if this helps:

Clustered-Stacked Column and Bar Charts in QlikView

dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny

Thanks for the response but it doesn't helped me. I don't have any dimensions in my chart,i have 3 expressions but i want to display only 2 bars in one bar 1 expression and in another bar 2 expressions the second bar should be a stacked bar.

Thanks

Anil

sunny_talwar

If you are able to share a sample, I might be able to help you out. In this case you will need to create a dimension, but how exactly can it be done will be based on your data

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't this so, but we will try if your share the data

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
avinashelite

Explain your requirement with screenshots/images so that it will be helpful for us to understand the requirement

Anonymous
Not applicable

No,  You can't have Grouped and stacked together for your expressions.

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

The attached is an example of how you keep one expression in one bar, and stack two expressions in an other bar.

To do this you must have a dimension over which the expressions can be grouped. If there is not real dimensions, we can fake it. In the example I have used ValueList() to generate dimension values. The dimension values are then used to place the expression in the desired bar. See the straight table for overview on what the data points look like.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Thanks Toni. New to me

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful