Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Users cannot access hub - Inactive?

I've set up a User Directory Connector to my Active Directory environment for my Qlik Sense installation. This is a new install on a single server, and I only have two end users accessing this at the moment. Both end users report that when they access the hub, they are prompted for their AD credentials, then they just see a completely blank screen. When I access QMC > User Directory Connectors, I can see that the UDC is syncing successfully. In reviewing User Access Allocations, I can see licenses are allocated to both users. The Users page lists both users as well, however, it shows Inactive is set to 'Yes' and Removed Externally is also set to 'Yes'.

Does Qlik disable inactive users causing this type of behavior? If so, how do I prevent this? How do I re-enable them so they can access Qlik again?

11 Replies
priyasawant
Creator II
Creator II

Hi, even i am unable to give access of HUB to the users added through excel, it is showing me error as user not authenticated.. what more changes to be made here... please suggest...?

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Kindly refer to - User can't log in or service not running any longe... - Qlik Community - 1716259

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer