Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Struggling with QlikView v10 Server Install - Newbie

I've tried installing QlikView server 10 IIS but am struggling to get anything going after the installation, it appears to be a little more complicated than Next Next Next Finish.

Both the management console and enterprise management console show HTTP Error 404.0 Not Found. I've installed to E:\QlikView folder however the pages aren't in the physical folder the error page is describing i.e. E:\QlikView\qmc\default.htm

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Steve

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Uninstalled and reinstalled to the C;\ drive, then pointed the physical path of the folder in IIS to the install folder C:\Program Files\QlikView\Management Service

Thanks for the help.

Steve

Sunil_Kenth
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I have a similar problem and am thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling QVS 10. Does anyone know which entries i need to remove from the windows registry to completley uninstall?  I am running Windows 7.

Thanks

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Local machine\software\qliktech or local machine\software\wow6432node\qliktech.

Sunil_Kenth
Former Employee
Former Employee

Attached are the registry entries that i removed.  After deleting these entries and re-installing QVS i still had the problem, to resolve the issue i had to add the user that i am logged into windows with to the Qlikview Administrators group, this then resolved the problem.

Thanks,

Sunil