Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikSense NPrinting Questions

I have a couple questions that would be very helpful to me.

1.) How do I use the page feature in NPrinting twice in the PowerPoint version. What I mean is, I want to sort by product line for some information that I build on a slide but then by product line for other information on another slide. So, slide 1 is the intro slide, slide 2 is the first one I want info for every product line. Slide 3 is different information, but I want it paged out by product line as well.

I am able to get the page function working by different pages such as Product Line and Business Capability but when I try to use the feature for product line twice, it wont do it for all slides....only one or the other. Please help.

In a totally different report...

2.) I want to categorically sort my pages by business capability and corresponding product line. Currently, when I use the page function, I get a full list of business capabilities then a full list of product lines. Is there a way to get the product lines to correspond to their business capability instead of one list before another? Thanks so much.

Thank you all so much...

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK. I was able to create the table box and it does sort down to the Product Line level. I am still struggling though because I want an overall business capability image first then the business capability/product line level to follow. so the order would go...

Business capability (overview of all product lines)

-Product line 1 corresponding to above business capability

-Product line 2 corresponding to above business capability

-Product line 3 corresponding to above business capability

Business capability 2 (overview of all product lines)

-Product line 1 corresponding to above business capability #2

-Product line 2 corresponding to above business capability #2

-Product line 3 corresponding to above business capability #2

so image if you wanted like a sum of financials on first page then individual lines following it then another business capability sum financials then corresponding product lines following it and so on through them all.

Please let me know your thoughts when you can!

Thanks again for all your time

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sjw‌,

Hopefully the previous post makes sense. If it is confusing, please let me know. Do I mark as correct now or after we troubleshoot question 2?

Thanks again

Stephen_Jasionowski

You can keep it marked correct since the original question is answered.

Is there any way for you to do this in the load script? In other words, have a product line such as "All" for each business capability? I'm still thinking out a way to do this with NPrinting filters/pages alone.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much sir for looking into an NPrinting solution