Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Quarter selection: Problem with PreQuarter while turn of the year

Hi all,

I've an application with the listboxes Jahr (year) and QuartalQX (quarter). I need to display in a table-diagramm the sum of the selected quarter and the sum of the corresponding prequarter. Just one selection for each listbox ist possible --> one selection only.

Unfortunately I don't get rid of it ...

Hope someone has the solution ready.

Best Regards,

Claudio

Script definitions:

year(NumericFiscalPeriod) AS Jahr,

QuarterEnd(NumericFiscalPeriod) AS QuarterEnd,

QuarterEnd(NumericFiscalPeriod,-1) AS PreQuarterEnd,

'Q' & Ceil(Month(NumericFiscalPeriod)/3) as QuartalQX,

Formual in the table-diagramm:

if ([Display Value] = 'Y', Sum({<[F0911.GLLT Buchart]={'AA'}, Jahr={$(=year(PreQuarterEnd)),QuartalQX={$('Q'&Ceil(Month(PreQuarterEnd)/3)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Sometimes the solutions comes after working a few hours on the problem. Don't now if my solution is the best or a really slight solution but it works.

Dissolving the selection of QuartalQX, setting the interval of PeriodeDDMMYYY from vDateFrom till vDateTo.

Has anyone another solution?

Regards,

Claudio

Additional script definition in the calendar:

date(NumericFiscalPeriod,'DD.MM.YYYY') as PeriodeDDMMYYYY,

QuarterStart(NumericFiscalPeriod,-1) AS PreQuarterStart,

Forumla in the table-diagramm:

if([Display Value] = 'Y', Sum({<[F0911.GLLT Buchart]={'AA'}, Jahr={$(=year(PreQuarterEnd))}, PeriodeDDMMYYYY={'>=$(vDateFrom) <=$(vDateTo)'}, QuartalQX=>}[F0911.GLAA Betrag])/vFaktor,'')

Variables:

vDateFrom = PreQuarterStart
vDateTo = PreQuarterEnd

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Sometimes the solutions comes after working a few hours on the problem. Don't now if my solution is the best or a really slight solution but it works.

Dissolving the selection of QuartalQX, setting the interval of PeriodeDDMMYYY from vDateFrom till vDateTo.

Has anyone another solution?

Regards,

Claudio

Additional script definition in the calendar:

date(NumericFiscalPeriod,'DD.MM.YYYY') as PeriodeDDMMYYYY,

QuarterStart(NumericFiscalPeriod,-1) AS PreQuarterStart,

Forumla in the table-diagramm:

if([Display Value] = 'Y', Sum({<[F0911.GLLT Buchart]={'AA'}, Jahr={$(=year(PreQuarterEnd))}, PeriodeDDMMYYYY={'>=$(vDateFrom) <=$(vDateTo)'}, QuartalQX=>}[F0911.GLAA Betrag])/vFaktor,'')

Variables:

vDateFrom = PreQuarterStart
vDateTo = PreQuarterEnd