Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gerhardl
Creator II
Creator II

Detach Chart

Hi,

I have 3 charts that I want 'detached' - when I make selections they should not change. I've changed my $'s in my expressions to 1, but they still change whenever I make a selection.

I know I could just right-click on them and select "detached", but I do not want the title of the charts having the words (Detached) in them, plus I would like to understand why this is happening.

Here is one of my expressions:

Count ([Account No])-COUNT({1<[Trans Amount]-={} >} [Account No])

Thanks,

G

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

The first Count() statement will change when you select something else, so the whole statement changes as well.

Count([Account No]) is the same as Count({$} [Account No])

You could try add a {1} there as well, of use {$<Fieldname=>} to ignore selections in field "Fieldname". The latter is only useful if you don't use too many selection fields.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable

The first Count() statement will change when you select something else, so the whole statement changes as well.

Count([Account No]) is the same as Count({$} [Account No])

You could try add a {1} there as well, of use {$<Fieldname=>} to ignore selections in field "Fieldname". The latter is only useful if you don't use too many selection fields.