Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Changing the column width of one the column of a pivot table when there is no expression

Hi,

I have Pivot table which doesn't have any dimensions. It has only the expressions. Basically one is label and other one is expression.

So it has two columns only and several expressions. When I try to change the width of 2nd column 2nd column, width of 2nd column also get changed as 1st column is header and 2nd column is value of it. I want to reduce the width of only one column. How could I change it? Please help

7 Replies
JonnyPoole
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hmm.. i would like to see the QVW if you can post, or some screenshots of the dimensions tab, expressions tab and pivot table as you have it.  I cannot understand the description of your requirement.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry I cannot attach it due to security reasons!

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Any update from anyone on this?

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Changed the chart into straight table and ticked "Hozrizontal View" in the presentation tab. Hope it will help someone who is looking for the same.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

After doing the above it was possible. But now the new requirement is to have couple of columns on the right and rest of them on the left. Any idea how this is possible?

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Ashfaq,

Thank you!

Sol:1

We don't have dimension in the straight table. We have only the expressions. So we can't use the first solution.

Sol:2

We want to avoid using the macro we can't go for 2nd solution.

Please let me know if you have any other solution.