Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Commandline Error While Trying to Connect to a Project

Hello,

I am trying to use Talend CommadLine to generate job from jobscripts. I open Talend ComdLine in my Windows machine and TAC is in Linux machine. From commandLine, by means of using initRemote  it does connect to TAC. But when I try logonProject, it gives the following error- "Unable to find User logon".  My username, password as well as the TAC ip and ports are correct. My user has write permissions to the project in TAC. What could be the issue? 

Also, can we connect to Local projects using Talend Commandline? If so, how? My local projects do not have git or svn associated with them. 

Thanks!

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Is there any more error message in commandline log? Which is located in {cmdline installation path}\studio\commandline-workspace\.metadata.

Do you want to build your jobs in commandline? If so, you have to connect to your repository with the initLocal or initRemote commands.

TalendHelpCenter:Building a Job using the CommandLine

Best regards

Sabrina

SAM2020
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community,

My Talend studio v7.1.1 unable to connect to TAC. The error message which I get was Failure (autenticationrequired).

I had try out to check the web-app url under Manage Connections using both ( http://<ip>:<port>/org.talend.administrator and TAC server name) ,Diffrent Users but still get the same error.

also, I had try to import the connections setting using a json File buth always having the issue.

I can access the tac admin web page using the web-app url that keep in the Manage Connections.

May i know is there any way to bypass the step ?

Many Thanks,

SAMI.BS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please create a new user and provide the proper Project Authorization in TAC and then create a new remote connection in Studio and provide the new user's credentials? After that try to reopen the project to see if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina