Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parikhharshal
Creator III
Creator III

Unable to login to TAC/Talend Studio

Hi experts

Reaching out to you for a help!

In Talend env every second day or so, I can't login to Talend Admin Center/Talend Studio. On further investigation I found that RDS DB wasn't reachable.

The TAC database is not reachable , I could see this message appeared so many times in logs :

Caused by: org.talend.administrator.common.exception.DBException: The database "jdbc:mysql://............?useSSL=false" is currently unreachable.

When I restart server then it is fine. For now I have been restarting server but that's not a feasible option.

Is there anything I could do to investigate this further or anything I could do?

Thanks

Harshal.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please post the full error stack trace there in TAC Technical Logs?

We are supposing that it should be a timeout issue.

Let us know if this community article helps.

https://community.talend.com/t5/Migration-Configuration-and/Getting-the-error-Alert-can-t-load-Datab... 

Best regards

Sabrina

Parikhharshal
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sabrina

Thanks for your reply.

See this below:

2019-09-25 10:15:00 ERROR RemoteExecutionSwitcher - ###### Exception on: Triggering of task 'Dev-CanvasEventLiveStream' (taskId=59) ) rejected because task is already running: JobExecutionContext: trigger: 'JOB_CONDUCTOR.3 job: JOB_CONDUCTOR.59 fireTime: 'Wed Sep 25 10:15:00 AEST 2019 scheduledFireTime: Wed Sep 25 10:15:00 AEST 2019 previousFireTime: 'Wed Sep 25 09:15:00 AEST 2019 nextFireTime: Wed Sep 25 11:15:00 AEST 2019 isRecovering: false refireCount: 0
org.quartz.JobExecutionException: Triggering of task 'Dev-CanvasEventLiveStream' (taskId=59) ) rejected because task is already running: JobExecutionContext: trigger: 'JOB_CONDUCTOR.3 job: JOB_CONDUCTOR.59 fireTime: 'Wed Sep 25 10:15:00 AEST 2019 scheduledFireTime: Wed Sep 25 10:15:00 AEST 2019 previousFireTime: 'Wed Sep 25 09:15:00 AEST 2019 nextFireTime: Wed Sep 25 11:15:00 AEST 2019 isRecovering: false refireCount: 0
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteTaskExecution.execute(RemoteTaskExecution.java:243)
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteExecutionSwitcher.execute(RemoteExecutionSwitcher.java:50)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:199)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:546)

The TAC database is not reachable , I could see this message appeared so many times in logs :

Caused by: org.talend.administrator.common.exception.DBException: The database "jdbc:mysql://...........?useSSL=false" is currently unreachable.
at org.talend.administrator.common.persistence.PersistenceUtil.getPersistenceAdapter(PersistenceUtil.java:108)
at 

Thanks
Harshal.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The network is OK with you? We don't get this issue from our side.

Have you already checked the timeout setting in this article to see if it help?

https://community.talend.com/t5/Migration-Configuration-and/Getting-the-error-Alert-can-t-load-Datab...?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

With your subscription solution, could you please create a support case on talend support portal so that we could give a remote assistance through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina