Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diinkant
Contributor III
Contributor III

Adding 2 dimensions under one heading filter pane

Hi,

Is it possible to have 2 dimensions fall off 1 heading in a filter pane. See example below.

Diinkant_0-1681429698557.png

Customer code has a list of customers, then created dates has a list of dates. I am trying to get Loyalty and Walk In to fall under 1 heading. I.e., Customer (header), then have Loyalty or Walk In trickle under it. 

The loyalty and walk in dimensions are created based on an if statement so that is why they are solo from each other. 

Let me know if this is possible please.

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Diinkant
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Figured it out by using an if statement within the SQL query (in the dataload editor), so that the results are based under 1 dimension instead of 2 different dimensions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Diinkant
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have tried to create a new dimension as a drill down under master items, but that doesn't seem to pick up both dimensions. Only the first 1 from the field list.

Diinkant
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Figured it out by using an if statement within the SQL query (in the dataload editor), so that the results are based under 1 dimension instead of 2 different dimensions.