Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markbhai
Creator
Creator

Adding Values to Mapping Load

Hi, Excuse me if I am using wrong terminology in this post.

I have used the Data Manager to create an Autogenerated load script and as part of this I have changed some field values, which show in the Mapping Load section of the script (see below).  I am only able to do this through the Data Manager with values that are populated, but the data I am changing does not currently include a possible option 'vunlikely'.

I know that I can unlock the autogenerated scrip and add manually, but is there a way to do the Mapping Load as a separate load section so that I can still auto generate later ? - I am afraid that if I unlock the auto generated I may need to autogenerate again at a later date and then lose these changes.

MAPPING LOAD * INLINE
[
Breach LikelihoodMapping-FROM,Breach LikelihoodMapping-TO
neutral,Neutral
unlikely,Unlikely
likely,Likely
vlikely,Very Likely
];

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you mean that you have done all the model using manager and you want to add few more mapping to this existing tables without unlocking? 

You can use resident table from the table you want to refer and associate.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Markbhai
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Anil.

Yes, that is what I mean, I will do some research on 'Resident Table' as I am not sure what this is.

If you know of a good resource for how to do this I would be grateful for the pointer.

Mark

Anil_Babu_Samineni

FYR, Loading data from a previously loaded table | Qlik Sense on Windows Help

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful