Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Devi
Contributor
Contributor

Any possibility to hide the values displayed in Search box

Hi,

Is there any way to hide the values displayed after expanding a search object in qlikview, user expecting to use the search object as a string box, just key in the search string, it should not display the values behind the search field when expanding.

PS - Search criteria is invoice numbers, there may be few thousands of invoice numbers, user feeling not to show those few thousands.

Seeking help, Thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Given that the search object result fields are collapsed by default when more than 10 values exist, I'm not sure why this would be a problem, but you could reduce the collapse value from 10 to 1, I suppose? Of course, this would make actually selecting the value potentially annoying if it exists within multiple fields.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Given that the search object result fields are collapsed by default when more than 10 values exist, I'm not sure why this would be a problem, but you could reduce the collapse value from 10 to 1, I suppose? Of course, this would make actually selecting the value potentially annoying if it exists within multiple fields.

Devi
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, Will propose this suggestion to the Business 🙂