Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Devi
Contributor
Contributor

Any possibility to hide the values displayed in Search box

Hi,

Is there any way to hide the values displayed after expanding a search object in qlikview, user expecting to use the search object as a string box, just key in the search string, it should not display the values behind the search field when expanding.

PS - Search criteria is invoice numbers, there may be few thousands of invoice numbers, user feeling not to show those few thousands.

Seeking help, Thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Given that the search object result fields are collapsed by default when more than 10 values exist, I'm not sure why this would be a problem, but you could reduce the collapse value from 10 to 1, I suppose? Of course, this would make actually selecting the value potentially annoying if it exists within multiple fields.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Given that the search object result fields are collapsed by default when more than 10 values exist, I'm not sure why this would be a problem, but you could reduce the collapse value from 10 to 1, I suppose? Of course, this would make actually selecting the value potentially annoying if it exists within multiple fields.

Devi
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, Will propose this suggestion to the Business 🙂