Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shair_abbas
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Automatically Write back data from Front End into QVDs after the reload

Hello Everyone,

I have a requirement to write back data from front end tables into Qvds. It should be automatic whenever reload of the application take place. Well i have to explain in detail why i need it but this is the exact requirement. Can anyone suggest the the solution or extension to get this job done?
I have reviewed extensions like Apparo,Pomerol etc but these extension requires user input to change and refresh the data and main purpose of there extensions is planning or managing the master data etc and my requirement is different.

2 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Shair,

At the moment, this is not possible. What you could do is export to Excel and turn this Excel into a QVD. Maybe you can set task in the QMC that executes this every hour of maybe even more often so that you only have to copy paste the info from the Excel.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
daniel_s-cubed
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Shair,

I hope you have found a solution to your request.

If not, then you should take a look at our native Qlik Sense write-back extension "Komment":

Komment 

It only use native Qlik functionality and APIs and hence, it can be installed right away without the involvement of IT. All your comments are stored to QVDs so there is no need for external services or databases.

Happy commenting 

All the best

Daniel