Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Backdated Aging

Already i have created 3 tables for displaying backdated aging of last three months. Assume i have selected january 31st 2021.

In first table, dimension is if($(vMaxDate)-GRNDate >365 and $(vMaxDate)-GRNDate <=730,'Over 1 year',if($(vMaxDate-GRNDate >730,'Over 2 year'))) and measure is stockvalue. this table showing aging value from jan 31st 2021.

In second table, dimension is if(addmonths($(vMaxDate),-1)-GRNDate >365 and addmonths($(vMaxDate),-1)-GRNDate <=730,'Over 1 year',if(addmonths($(vMaxDate),-1)-GRNDate >730,'Over 2 year'))) and measure is stockvalue(date adjusted to addmonths($(vMaxDate),-1). this table showing aging value from dec 31st 2020.

In third table, dimension is if(addmonths($(vMaxDate),-2)-GRNDate >365 and addmonths($(vMaxDate),-2)-GRNDate <=730,'Over 1 year',if(addmonths($(vMaxDate),-2)-GRNDate >730,'Over 2 year'))) and measure is stockvalue(date adjusted to addmonths($(vMaxDate),-2). this table showing aging value from nov 31st 2020.

Now I need all three tables into one table. Anyone can help on this.

0 Replies