Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sathishr
Contributor
Contributor

Calculation MoM % for different measures in Pivot table

Hello All,

I want to achieve a view like below in Qlik Sense which is a replica of OBI.

sathishr_0-1707317801683.png

I have created a Pivot table in Qlik with Stream & Service as Rows , Month as Column and calculated the Records, Volume and Duration as Measures. But MoM% calculation when i add it as a Measure using Column function to achieve , it gets split over the Month ( Column Dimension).

sathishr_1-1707317969471.png

Could you please help me how i can achieve the similar view as in OBI. 

In OBI it has been achieved by adding the MoM % as Calculated filed on the Month( Dimension).

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Try this

(Sum({<Month={$(=Max(Month)-1)}>}[Measure]) - Sum({<Month={$(=Max(Month))}>}[Measure])) / Sum({<Month={$(=Max(Month)-1)}>}[Measure])

sathishr
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your response Chanty4u... This formula can be used to calculate the Month over month value but it wouldn't solve the issue of Grouping for display as it is done in OBI.

With the formula you have given , I can achieve the below snippet? (which I have already managed by another away but not accepted by the user community :()

sathishr_0-1707346141204.png

How do I manage to get a view like below please? Grouping of Measures like Files , Records, Value and under each Measure I want to display Current , Previous Month and Month over Month Variance %

sathishr_2-1707346437340.png