Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nigelapt
Contributor III
Contributor III

Chart with DateTimeStamp - show all values without scrolling

Hi Folks

I am plotting the last 30 days Active Directory Replication counters in a line chart.

Over the course of a day each server will be sampled 4 times every hour.

data.JPGqlik.JPG

I have a Sample Date Time field and a Sample Date field.

The Sample Date Time shows an average value for each hour through the day so in theory I would have (30 days x 24hrs) 720 points to plot.  When I create the chart, with the Sample Date Time Qlik Sense does not summarize the 720 data points.  Instead it gives a scroll bar.

If I use the Sample Date it displays the 30 data points without a scroll, but how do I know which order the 24 hourly sample values are plotted for that day?

Any advice how to display the data better would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nigel

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Filipe
Creator
Creator

Boa tarde @nigelapt se eu entendi bem seu ponto, eu colocaria o gráfico em formato data, e usaria a classificação para classificar em timestamp.
espero ajudar

LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If your DateTimeStamp field is formatted as a timestamp, you can enable the continuous scaling for the x-axis:

LRuCelver_0-1707378825425.png

With it enabled, you will see all values (the minichart at the bottom can be disabled):

LRuCelver_1-1707378856825.png

If you don't want the continous scaling, you can set the number of axis values to "max":

LRuCelver_2-1707378955007.png

Considering you are trying to show a lot points, the labels might be too many to be shown. (I used 120 points vs your close to 3000)