I got a real challenge for you guys. I really hope somebody is going to help me, please be my guest and try to build it yourself.
I have added the source and the wanted outcome, which should speak for itself but some extra text below.
I want to have a filter with the week. If you select a week, you should see that week in the outcome including -1 week and + 3 weeks. (like the example). If you selected a week below current week it should take next year. It is not needed to select father then one year from now. There is also a challenge when you select for example week 51, then i would like to see week 50, 51, 52, 1 and 2.
I think it shoud be like 5 expressions, with a formula but have not figured out how, but any other idea is welcome.
I really hope anybody is able to show me how this could be done in QlikSense, you can sent me the app or an example of the formulas.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
It is even easier load script wise... just keep the source table format(s). Note: A CrossTable operation is very efficient and the table format you get is more tuned for analysis and BI puposes. I think keeping the format is less efficient but I do understand that with link-tables it could be a bit more complicated to handle.
Yes that is also relatively easy.
a) You will have to have a synthetic dimension to give the rows for the Expected, Real and Stock:
b) You will have to create five measures with a Pick() and Match() combination to get the right sum
according to which row that is displayed. For the first measure it will look like this:
I would like to thank you very much, I thought I knew quite a bit, but it turns out that I do not know that much at all.
I tried your formula, which works perfectly, but have not completely figured it out yet, in my situation.
I am a little embarred, but i think i have not explained it well, wondered if you could take a look at it. It is totally my fault, but i think we are very close, i changed the source and the outcome in the enclosed documents. Could you please consider taking another look at it. I am really, really, happy with your help petter-s
By the way - your Excel sheet for SourceNew.xlsx has an error in it... line 643 in fact. And the source data is not very well suited for testing as all numbers are the same for different years so it is hard to determine when developing whether you have the expressions right....