Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
N_avya1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Changing the selections

Hello @all

I have developed a calendar application which contains 3 sheets in that we have global and local filter selctions  in the global selections we can able select multiple calendar names and year based on the global selections the sheet will display the dat. i have calendar display application sheet which contains local filter here and able to select only one calendar name and one calendar year. the question is in the selection sheet if i select multiple values in the Calendar display sheet it will display the min values and other sheets based on the selections made from selection sheet it will display the data but if user wants to change the calendar name in the calendar display sheet he can change using the local filter and display the value. so now again if i move to another sheet and come back to calenda display sheet it is displaying the values from the selections made from the selection sheet not the local filter selections can any one have any idea how can we get it done if we change the calendar name in the localfilter and move to another sheet and come back the values should be same?

Labels (4)
3 Replies
dataexplorer
Contributor III
Contributor III

Are you trying to remove filters when moving from one to the other? 

dataexplorer
Contributor III
Contributor III

In the Actions pane in the Edit Sheet, these are the action items available? Is this what you are looking for?

dataexplorer_0-1709829973876.png

N_avya1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Its not about the Actions pane. when i make selections in global filters the first selected  values are getting displayed in Calendar display sheet and if i want to change the Calendar name and year in local filter i am able to change and the values are getting displayed according to local filter selections but the problem is after making selections local filter and move to next sheet and come back again to the calendar display sheet the selections should what ever i selected in local filters but here instead it displaying the global selections.