Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nigelapt
Contributor III
Contributor III

Chart with DateTimeStamp - show all values without scrolling

Hi Folks

I am plotting the last 30 days Active Directory Replication counters in a line chart.

Over the course of a day each server will be sampled 4 times every hour.

data.JPGqlik.JPG

I have a Sample Date Time field and a Sample Date field.

The Sample Date Time shows an average value for each hour through the day so in theory I would have (30 days x 24hrs) 720 points to plot.  When I create the chart, with the Sample Date Time Qlik Sense does not summarize the 720 data points.  Instead it gives a scroll bar.

If I use the Sample Date it displays the 30 data points without a scroll, but how do I know which order the 24 hourly sample values are plotted for that day?

Any advice how to display the data better would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nigel

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Filipe
Creator
Creator

Boa tarde @nigelapt se eu entendi bem seu ponto, eu colocaria o gráfico em formato data, e usaria a classificação para classificar em timestamp.
espero ajudar

LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If your DateTimeStamp field is formatted as a timestamp, you can enable the continuous scaling for the x-axis:

LRuCelver_0-1707378825425.png

With it enabled, you will see all values (the minichart at the bottom can be disabled):

LRuCelver_1-1707378856825.png

If you don't want the continous scaling, you can set the number of axis values to "max":

LRuCelver_2-1707378955007.png

Considering you are trying to show a lot points, the labels might be too many to be shown. (I used 120 points vs your close to 3000)