Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GuillaumeBonin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Choose several date based on variable

Hi All,

For a users need, I have to use "Variable input" element.

With this element, users will filled a value (X) between 1 and 20, in order to display the current week and the next "X" week.

"X" is stored in my variable "vSemaine".

Example, if "X" equals to "4" and the current week is "47", I want to display the data between week "47" and "51".

I have a field "Semaine" but I am not able to filter between a range of week number. I tried this but it's not working : 

=[semaine] >=week(today(0)) and [semaine] <=week(today(0))+vSemaine==> this code is used in a "button for navigation" element as "Action"

I don't know how to use a range in a filter, if someone could help me it will be great.

Regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
forte
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @GuillaumeBonin 

I have tested your case and it works for me. Seems that you haven´t selected proper action.

Attached qvf example.

Hope it helps

Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies
forte
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @GuillaumeBonin 

I have tested your case and it works for me. Seems that you haven´t selected proper action.

Attached qvf example.

Hope it helps

Regards

GuillaumeBonin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer, it's working perfectly in your applicaiton.But it seems that i didn't used the same "button" as you.

I used "GuillaumeBonin_1-1606137502660.png", and it seems that the action that you used (sorry it's in french) "

GuillaumeBonin_2-1606137597277.png it's not available in the button for navigation that I used : 

GuillaumeBonin_3-1606137769278.png

I tried "select multiple values in a field" but it's not working.

GuillaumeBonin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I was using the extension instead of "Button" in "Graphics" part... Thanks a lot