Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Camille35
Contributor III
Contributor III

Clear selections in other fields on 2 fields

Hi everyone,

I am developping a dashbord and I have 2 possibilities to go to the application : select 1 company or selection a group of companies.

In each sheet, I want to clear all selections except company selection or group companies selection.

I triyed to use the action "Clear selections in other fields" two times (One for the field COMPANY, and one for the field GROUP_COMPANIES), but QLIK did the action only once.

Have you got an idea please ? 

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

To recap, here's the proposed solution:
You can add two actions, each locking one of your 2 fields. After these two actions, add a third one that removes all selections. Finally, add 2 field unlock actions (one for each locked field).

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Good morning,

You can add two actions, each locking one of your 2 fields. After these two actions, add a third one that removes all the selections. If you do not select the option on locked fields, then they will remain selected.

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

Camille35
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi  @theoat , 

Thank you for your proposition, but if I do a lock action, users should be click for unlock the selection on the 2 fields.

Have you got any idea whitout lock fields ? 

Thanks

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

In this case, you can follow the method above, and add 2 field unlock actions (one for each field).

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

To recap, here's the proposed solution:
You can add two actions, each locking one of your 2 fields. After these two actions, add a third one that removes all selections. Finally, add 2 field unlock actions (one for each locked field).

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

Camille35
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Oh great, it works! Thanks so much for your help

Have a good day ! 

Camille35
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author