Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kellerassel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Close color gap in pivot table's TOTAL row

I have a pivot table like the one in the picture. The fields are colored according to their dimensionality. 

But as you can see the Total row has a gap. 

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-16 um 08.55.57.png

How can I fill that gap with the same color?

I'm open to any solution including custom themes or injected CSS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kellerassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have found a solution using CSS. I inject the CSS via the Multi KPI Object using Styles

.qv-object-pivot-table tr:nth-child(3) {
background-color: #131d3b5c;
}

The Totals-row is the 3rd row (and thus "child") in the table-HTML of the Pivot Table. And I can set a background-color  for that row.

It looks so much better now:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-02 um 10.50.03.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chris_djih
Creator III
Creator III

It is not a real solution, but when you switch the visualisation to "ident rows" (under presentation),
there are no gaps. IMHO "ident rows" is overal the more beautiful representation:
grafik.png

If you found help, mark the correct answer and give some likes to ALL contributors, that tried to help.
Kellerassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I was aware of that option. But part of me wanting to solve this problem is that 1. my users prefer unindented dimensions and 2. I'm really curious as to what might be the solution for this. 😄

Kellerassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have found a solution using CSS. I inject the CSS via the Multi KPI Object using Styles

.qv-object-pivot-table tr:nth-child(3) {
background-color: #131d3b5c;
}

The Totals-row is the 3rd row (and thus "child") in the table-HTML of the Pivot Table. And I can set a background-color  for that row.

It looks so much better now:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-02 um 10.50.03.png