Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suyo
Contributor
Contributor

Convert date thanks to Date#

Hello, 

I have a little problem with my graph, I have duplicate values as dimension and I don't understand why.

It's a graph with date of reloading as dimension that i collect like this :

Date(ConvertToLocalTime(ReloadTime(),'Paris'),'DD/MM/YYYY') as date of reloading.

And as one day i reloaded multiple times i have multiple values of this day as dimension.

I supposed this is because Date is only a function who is useful for displaying date but not really to convert date ? So As ReloadTime contains also hour/ minute / second, the values are different but as they are showed only as DD/MM/YYYY they look the same.

I was so wondering what would be the best way to convert them to dd/MM/yyyy only ?

Date# should work no ? I tried Date(Date#(ConvertToLocalTime(ReloadTime(),'Paris'),'DD/MM/YYYY'),'DD/MM/YYYY') as Date of Reloading, but the result is an empty field
( I checked this https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Dev/reloadtime-format/m-p/709289 )

Thanks for reading

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

HI 

Try like below

Date(Floor(ConvertToLocalTime(ReloadTime(),'Paris')),'DD/MM/YYYY')

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI 

Try like below

Date(Floor(ConvertToLocalTime(ReloadTime(),'Paris')),'DD/MM/YYYY')

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Suyo
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It works perfectly thanks a lot !