Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alespooletto
Creator
Creator

Count a status for SFC when employee is last one to have worked on the SFC before said status

I have this situation, where an action_code in my table can be 'LABOR_OFF' when an operator finished working on the product but can also be 'REWORK' in case the product has received a negative rating from the operator. However, only the system user is associated with this action code, and not the employee.

So, if I want to count the number of reworks that are associated with an employeeI would have to check who was the last employee that worked on the SFC before it acquired action_code = 'REWORK'. 

Do you know any way to do this?

alespooletto_0-1709218666033.png

In my case, the operator that needs to have a REWORK counted in their column is the one evidenced here, because it was the last one before the SFC went onto 'REWORK' status. But the user associated with it is only 'MESYS' 

Labels (1)
4 Replies
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can you reach the QVF?

Enjoy your Qlik.

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

alespooletto
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you @theoat , sorry but waht do you mean with reaching the QVF? I have the app loaded onto Qlik

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can you share the QVD to make test.

alespooletto
Creator
Creator
Author

Sorry I can't share the whole QVD for privacy purposes, but I can give you the table with the data as it's all on the same table anyways so might be good enough.