Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data model assistance

Hi all, I have a data model where i have following conditions; - Sales Data File     - Customer # Level 1     - Customer # Level 2     - Net Sales     - Sales Channel - Customer Classification File     - Customer #     - Class of Trade So two columns in sales data file that im trying to reference same column in an index file - because the data is mixed in the index file. In addition i need to look up class of trade dependent on the sales channel. I need to select following sequence: 1) If Class of trade = "Other" it needs to look up "Class of Trade" from "Customer # Level 2" column and 2) If Sales Channel = "Direct" it needs to look up "Class of trade" dependent on "Customer Level 1", 3) Otherwise look up "Class of trade" from "Customer Level 2" I've tried to solve it by duplicating the index file in the load editor and named Customer # differently - it works but it selects too many rows, so you need to delete those afterwards. Does anyone have a good (more pretty) solution for this? Best, Simon

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Attached are samples of the files im trying to connect