Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulwalker
Creator III
Creator III

Data not resetting when refresh in QMC

Hi Community,

I'm facing issue with hourly refresh.

I have document triggers (Onopen triggers; Time Period = MTD, so when is open applications default selection is MTD)

When user open application is working fine and I have time period buttons like below, as per MTD values are correct.

when user select other Time Period, let say 6 Months below values are correct.

my app is scheduled hourly refresh, when it task completes in QMC - application reset to MTD period but not resting data which is not correct. see below screen still showing 6 Months period data (this issue is when user open application and at the same time task will be complete in QMC)

Any suggestion.

Thanks in Advance!

Labels (1)
3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, hard to say without taking a look to the app. Just guessing it can be because the selector sets the color of the options based on one variable, this variable is resetted each time the script is executed so it returns to the initial position.

But the chart works on another variable or options so it's not resetted to the initial position.

I would take a look at the conditions used for the selctor and for the chart to confirm that all (or none) are resetted when executing the script.

paulwalker
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for reply.

Document open triggers : Select in field -TimePeriod='MTD'

UI - each button has different timeperiod and for color given variable like on and off.

Please note, desktop app working fine but Acccess Point facing issue.

is there any functionality to reset whole application ?

rubenmarin

It looks like the button is being resetted, but kow the KPIs knows wich time period has to use.

I think the issue is with the KPI, not resetting to MTD as the button does.

Or another option is to remove the resetting of the selector, if the same trigger is set in the OnReload trigger you can remove from there so it doesn't changes while the user hasa nother option selected.