Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danimarc12
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Date Piker Issue

Hello everyone!

I have an issue with the date piker in Qlik Sense.

In the first picture I select the date 4th of January from the date picker, I see the correct value (Fatturato 2021) but I don't see the Fatturato 2020.

1.PNG

If I do the same selection from the single fields of Day (Giorno) and Month (Mese), I see both the values.

2.PNG

I want to see the same result picking the date from the date picker. 

Could anyone help me?

This is my calendar if it may helps:

3.PNG

Thanks to all!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, I made a typo, it needs an = sign:

Data={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Data),-12)))"}

If you open the expression editor, below you can see how the $(= are convertd to values, check if it returns a correct vaue.

Data can also by tricky with formats, you can try first without the $(=, setting fixed values until it works and then contrucst the $(= expression to create those values in the expected format.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, this looks like if your last year expression is not ignoring date field selections so there is no data for year=2020 and date=*/*/2021, thats 2 different years.

Just add the field to set analysis of the expression to ignore this field or substrac a year, something like:

Sum({<Anno={$(=Max(Anno)-1)}, Data={"<=$(Date(AddMonths(Max(Data),-12)))"}>} Sales)

danimarc12
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ruben, thanks for your answer!

I tried to add this part you told me in my expression but it still doesn't work

Cattura.PNGCattura2.PNG

I tried again using the filter box "Giorno" (Day) and "Mese" (Month) and I see the previous year value

rubenmarin

Hi, I made a typo, it needs an = sign:

Data={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Data),-12)))"}

If you open the expression editor, below you can see how the $(= are convertd to values, check if it returns a correct vaue.

Data can also by tricky with formats, you can try first without the $(=, setting fixed values until it works and then contrucst the $(= expression to create those values in the expected format.