Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenkV
Contributor
Contributor

Display extra column on lowest level of drill-down

Hello All,

I have a 3-layered drill-down hierarchy; lets call it 'Business Type'->'Operation division'->'Team'

Each Business Type has unique Operational divisions and each Operational division has unique Teams.

I currently have a bar chart displaying this structure, with a table next to it showing three columns. I want to make a fourth column appear only once a Team is selected. Doesn't matter which team.

I have looked all over the community and found nothing which directly solves my problem, so your help would be greatly appreciated! Smiley Happy

- Ben

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

If you mean a new column on a straight /pivot table you can do so in latest versions of qlik sense.
there is 'Show column if' option that you can use along with maybe GetSelectedCount(team)>0

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

If you mean a new column on a straight /pivot table you can do so in latest versions of qlik sense.
there is 'Show column if' option that you can use along with maybe GetSelectedCount(team)>0
BenkV
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Amazing, thank you for the fast response. Did not realise it would be so simple!