Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robertbrooks
Contributor II
Contributor II

Dynamic Date Filtering for multiple Dates columns from multiple tables

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working in the latest version of Qlik Sense Enterprise and am developing an app (dashboard) that contains 6 sheets that are clickable via buttons on the page. 

There are 4 tables that each have different dates (disposition date, application date, due date, case create date)that are used to filter each specific sheet. I need to create a dynamic filter that will display the last 6 months for each sheet depending on which sheet is currently selected. 

I have tried creating a flag that will show the last 6 months but when i click the filter for the month on the sheet, the last flag filter doesn't clear. I have also tried using master calendars and auto calendar for monthsago to no luck. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to create a dynamic bookmark or filter for each sheet based on the date from the table that is used?

Any help is much appreciated as I have been banging my head on this for weeks!

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Reply
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This may provide some help:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Canonical-Date/ba-p/1463578

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein