Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surtex
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dynamic Pivot Table [contribution margin accounting]

Hello together,

we would like to create an pivot table with dynamic columns by an DateFilter like here: 

surtex_0-1718788915517.png

But we get only data in the column which we have selected in the filter. I know the problem but I have no solution.

The problem is that the names in the rows are a simple table in data editor with no connection to another table.

The measure formular is an IF-formular like here:

If(Extern2= 'Miete', SUM({<Selection1 = {}, Datumsfilter = {"<=$(=max(Datumsfilter))"}>}Amount), If(Extern2 = 'Wareneinsatz',....))

When I delete the If Condition, the formula works and I get data in all columns until the selected month/year.

Anybody one idea?

Thanks and regards

Josh 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
njmaehler
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Josh,

If your table that is making up the column 1 is not associated to any other table then it is a data island. Any measure you add against it will have the same value in each column.
Why are there no relationships?
You will need a relationship between the FACT table to a Calendar table and then another relationship between the Extern2 value in the FACT table to the dimension table listing all the values of the Extern2 (currently a data island because there is no relationship).

e.g.             01.2024    02.2024   03.2024
Miete                 100           100          100
Wareneinsatz    100           100          100