Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohamedafzal
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dynamic color coding KPI Percent values

I have a KPI chart in Qlik Sense with general percent calculation. Sum(SLA) / Sum(Total SLA) . I change it to '%' using the Number formatting in the KPI chart.

I need to color code the KPI percent based on the Target column. If I hardcode as '50%'  in 'Conditional colors' adding a limit it is working fine. (Target1.png)

However, when I use 'Percent_Target' column in the limit, I get a message 'You can use this setting to represent numeric measure values only'. (Target2.png)

Percent_Target column from excel is shown in Target3.png

Could someone please assist on this?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mohamedafzal
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Instead of using the 'Percent_Target' for color coding, I gave as Avg(Percent_Target) which solved the issue. Based on the country which I select the color coding worked.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

There looks to be multiple percent targets. Trying to refer to a field with multiple values in the singular will result in null.

fallenangel6
Creator
Creator

It could be because Percent target isn't a number. please try changing percent target to 0.05,0.02,0.1 etc instead of 5%,2% ,10% etc. it should work. 

mohamedafzal
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I did change the Target to 0.05, 0.02 initially. But the KPI value which I am comparing for conditional formatting is % KPI which again giving the same error message.

mohamedafzal
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Instead of using the 'Percent_Target' for color coding, I gave as Avg(Percent_Target) which solved the issue. Based on the country which I select the color coding worked.