Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fliuhybrid
Contributor
Contributor

ERR: Reload failed: The reload canceling was not able to complete due to an internal error (CancelingDeadError)

I am trying to load data into Qliksense via the Data Load Editor and I've been successful with loading data until today. The load is a typical load using MS SQL Server.  I've tried both Select and Non-Select statements to load the data and I've had limited success by reducing the amount of data.   I'm thinking there is a time-out issue or a server issue that's causing the problem, but I can't find any documentation to the error below.

Error message:

Reload failed: The reload canceling was not able to complete due to an internal error (CancelingDeadError)

Does anyone know what this means? 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Sayed_Mannan
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

It could be due to several reasons. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check App Availability: Ensure that the app is available in the correct folder. If it does not exist, the app needs to be recovered from the previous folder (copy/paste), or recovered from a backup³.

2. Check Ports: Ensure that the required ports are open for the nodes in the environment according to the deployment port requirements⁴.

3. Check Data Load: Try reducing the amount of data being loaded at once. If the data load is too large, it might cause a timeout issue¹.

4. Manual Reload: Make a copy of the monitoring app that is failing into your "Work Stream" then go to the Hub and run the reload process manually. This will show you if the issue is related to the task or the app reload².

5. Check Log Files: Go to "C:\\ProgramData\\Qlik\\Sense\\Log" and you will see files such as "Operations_Monitor_Reload_Stats_xxx.qvd". Rename these files to .tmp extension then run the reload task to re-create the qvd. This may resolve issues related to corrupt .qvd file.

If none of these solutions work, it might be a good idea to reach out to Qlik Support for further assistance. They might be able to provide more specific guidance based on your system configuration and the exact nature of the error.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.