Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exclude values in bar chart

In my data a lot of product names have been clubbed together as 'Others'. No there is no product with the name 'Others' in my data. The problem is, I want to exclude this and show only top 20 products and eliminate the product named as Others. Unless i remove 'Others' I can not create combo graph as required.Qlik.JPG

/

I have already used the syntax : =Sum({<ProductName-={'Others'}>}BillAmount) .

But this does not work. HELP please.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I apologies, I thought this is in Qlikview. Check here for sense

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I apologies, I thought this is in Qlikview. Check here for sense

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you, I did not see that 'Other' option was checked. I just had too uncheck it.

/

Thanks for your help.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this working?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, It is working Fine. Thanks for your help

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Then close this thread by flag Helpful and Correct Answer of right approach ...