cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DGO
Contributor III
Contributor III

Feb 2020 Upgrade App Error

After upgrading to Qlik Sense Enterprise Feb 2020, I have been getting an error on all apps soon after launching them or applying filters.

"An error has occurred - internal error"

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any idea what could be causing this error? I can't find anything in the logs.

Edit:  Error in the engine log is "Command=Get layout;Result=10;ResultText=Error: Internal error"

5 Replies
woundine1
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I am having exactly same issue here.

woundine1_1-1605071139715.png

This is log that i have 

Anyone have any solution to this? or why is this happening at least?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Did you distribute the certificates using redistribute option (This is new future from Feb 2020)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
woundine1
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Yes I did using redistribution feature from Qlik Sense 2019 February Patch 3 version.

After then I restored Qlik Repository Database (QSR, QSMQ, SenseServices, License)

DGO
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Are you using default bookmarks in your apps? In my case, I found the issue was caused by default bookmarks that were used to automatically filter on the calendar date fields when the apps is opened. I've upgraded to Qlik Sense June 2020 and the issue is still present. The workaround is to not include calendar date fields in the default bookmark.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hope you don't have any issue to access console/QMC. If so, I would re think about load balancer issue?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful