Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snehal1405
Contributor II
Contributor II

Filtering Measures in Pivot Table

Hi Everyone,

I've made a pivot table in Qlik Sense where I'm trying to filter different measures.

I want the user to able to select the values they would like to see from the filter pane and the pivot table should only display the selected values.

However, I'm having trouble linking those two. I have attached a picture below for reference.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
snehal1405
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks! I used an index() condition and it worked. Thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
zzyjordan
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,
It will be easier if you pivot your measures in load script using cross table so that the measure names could become as dimension name and use it for filter purpose.
below is the link for your reference.
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/LoadData/work-with-c...

ZZ
snehal1405
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey,

I'm trying to create something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBfFaLnoPRU

Filter of 'Measures' and 'Dimension' to choose what they want to add in the pivot table.

How can I make that filter?

Thanks.

zzyjordan
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,
I understand that, but it seems you have multiple measures in your rows and they are actually not dimension, that's why your filter isn't work. Could you mock up a simple app with some dummy data but reflect your issue, then it will be easier for me to show step by step of how to achieve it?

ZZ
snehal1405
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, you're right. It is a list of calculated measures.

I added an extra column in my database using load script to display this new column with all calculated measures but, I'm not able to figure out how to list them out in a filter.

Is it possible?

zzyjordan
Creator II
Creator II

Yes, it is possible. As I mentioned earlier, you can use cross table, but the script will depend on what your data structure looks like. but I think it should doable.

ZZ
snehal1405
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks! I used an index() condition and it worked. Thanks for your time.

CaBolba
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi

Can you elaborate how did you do that. I also want to be able to filter my measures in a pivot table.

jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

Hi, how did you make this pivot table?

I need this 😄 please give me instructions...

thanks

Jasmina