Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bentley32
Contributor
Contributor

Formula with 2 calculations from different context

Hello all,

I do struggle with a combined formula,

when i run it speretaley : 

if('$(=$(vlast_Month))'=M_PEC,Rangeavg(below(Total SUM(IF(M_ENC_SINCE_PEC=1 AND M_SINCE_PEC>1,ENC,0))/SUM(MONTANT),2,6)))

and this one : 

if('$(=$(vlast_Month2))'=M_PEC,sum ( CONFIE_PEC))

Both will work but when i run the in the same formula by multuplying the first one by the second one it wont work,

I know why, since the first one is on a different row (different month) then the second one,

With Tableau i would use windows calculation but i dont know how to fix it in QLik

Thanks for your help

Labels (1)
4 Replies
bentley32
Contributor
Contributor
Author

marcus_sommer

If you mean that both calculations work side by side within a single object they should be also work together. But you if mean that it are different objects it won't work. In this case you may consider to force both into a single object - maybe with some aggr() constructs and/or changes to the data-model and/or to the general calculating logic.

bentley32
Contributor
Contributor
Author

the result of the first one is in a row of a dimension (dates) and the result of the second also in the the dates but in a different row

marcus_sommer

Yes, this won't work - both must be on one row. You should consider to remove the date dimension or replacing it with DAY which hasn't a direct relation to month and year and which may enable you to put the results from the current month side by side to previous months.