Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsethuraman2
Contributor III
Contributor III

Getting data to Website from Qlik sense - Single configurator

Trying to implement 

Through single configurator i have preference to get complete option of getting all the charts and Pivot table from the SHEET to IFrame Source

or

Option of choosing each charts from QLIK SENSE SHEET as separate IFrame ..

But i need to implement only charts (for example i need all 4 charts in single IFRAME Source ) not needed Pivot table from the QLIK SENSE SHEET .. 

is there anyway of doing or i need to duplicate the sheet and need to remove the PIVOT Table in that SHEET is the only way of doing ????

3 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

If you are using HTML and some JavaScript, then you can pick the required charts and place them on the web page using IFrame. You cannot combine all the four charts into one IFrame unless you are pointing to the whole sheet with out the pivot tables. Get the IFrame for the four charts and place them in the Web Page using. Hope this helps..

gsethuraman2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes i can pick the required charts and place 4 iFrames for example if i need 4 charts .. 

But there wont be any interaction to the charts correct ?? i need all 4 charts to be interacted for example if i select chart 1 then based on the selection remaining 3 charts data will get changed .. this works only if i use complete Sheet to the iframe ..

But if i choose complete sheet having pivot table also will attach in the bottom which user dont want to see .. 

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Yes, you will have the interaction to the charts but make sure you pick all the four charts from the same dashboard. If you make a click on one chart then the other three charts will reflect the selection. Hope this helps...