Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Javier_Garcia
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Give access to specific apps - SaaS

Hi all,

I'm using Qlik SaaS. I want to give access to my users to specific apps. I hope somebody can tell me wether if I can do this using a Shared space or a Managed space and how can I do it.

For example, let's say I have a Managed/Shared space called MyQlikSpace, containing App1 and App2.  I also have UserA and UserB. How can I give access to UserA and UserB to MyQlikSpace but limit UserA to be able to only view App1 and UserB to only view App2?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I don't think so you can give app-level permissions in Qlik Sense SaaS. For now, I can only think of creating two managed spaced in your scenario.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I don't think so you can give app-level permissions in Qlik Sense SaaS. For now, I can only think of creating two managed spaced in your scenario.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Javier_Garcia
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hopefully this will become possible in the future. Thanks for your response!

MUKESH__QLIK
Contributor II
Contributor II

I had this same issue, I created 2 managed spaces for a separate user to overcome this problem (We can restrict user roles in space, but not for an individual app in the same space).

Regards,

Mukesh__Qlik