Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmonetti
Contributor
Contributor

Graphics filter

Hi, I am trying to apply an automatic filter in the calculation of a graph but I have not got the correct result. My data table is as follows:

UserTeamMonthSales
User 1AJun10
User 1AMay12
User 1AApr13
User 2AJun20
User 2AMay25
User 2AApr27
User 3BJun30
User 3BMay33
User 3BApr31

If a filter in the model User 1, i need a chart to show me the results of the user's Team that has been filtered, not just that user or the rest of the teams. In this case the result of Team A:

ejemplo.png

Hope you can help me

Florencia

FM
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

@fmonetti you can use an expression like this

Sum({<User, Team = p(Team)>}Sales)

View solution in original post

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

@fmonetti you can use an expression like this

Sum({<User, Team = p(Team)>}Sales)
sguerra2
Contributor II
Contributor II

@sunny_talwar  it worked!! I am working together with @fmonetti .

We have other graphic that needs the same filter logic but the formula is calculating average:

Avg(Aggr(Count({<[Base iCall-1.Estado]={'Enviada'},[Base iCall-1.Visita: Nombre del propietario],BU =p(BU)>}[Base iCall-1.Reunión remota: Nombre de reunión remota])/[Días],[Base iCall-1.Visita: Nombre del propietario],PAIS,[Base iCall.Mes]))

I tried to follow the same logic and put it in the set analysis buy without success.. how should we handle it? Thanks a lot!!!

fmonetti
Contributor
Contributor
Author

than you very much @sunny_talwar ! 

it works perfectly

FM
sunny_talwar

Try this

Avg({<[Base iCall-1.Visita: Nombre del propietario], BU = p(BU)>}Aggr(

Count({<[Base iCall-1.Estado] = {'Enviada'}, [Base iCall-1.Visita: Nombre del propietario], BU = p(BU)>} [Base iCall-1.Reunión remota: Nombre de reunión remota])
/
Only({<[Base iCall-1.Visita: Nombre del propietario], BU = p(BU)>}[Días])

, [Base iCall-1.Visita: Nombre del propietario], PAIS, [Base iCall.Mes]))
sguerra2
Contributor II
Contributor II

Excellent! it is working!  thanks a lot! Do you know if it is any way to avoid all filters to all the graphics in one sheet?? or  does it need to be setup per graphic in the formulas? 

sunny_talwar

@sguerra2  awesome

User45
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello, if I wanted a graph to appear already filtered, in this case by status (debt) = "Pending",how could I do it? The idea would be to make a line chart with customer dimension and measure the total amount, but filtered by pending. Thank you very much in advance.
JorgeCaptura.PNG