Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marco_Imperiale
Contributor III
Contributor III

How can I disable the toolbar selection filter?

I read in Help this under, but, show my mp4 what I miss?

Toggling selection toolbar

By default, a selection toolbar appears when you make selections in a listbox. This toolbar allows you to explore other options for selections, as well as clear, cancel, or confirm the selections.

In Listbox properties, the Show selection toolbar checkbox is checked by default. Clear this checkbox if you want the toolbar not to appear above the listbox when you make selections.

If you toggle this setting off, selections are confirmed when you press Enter or click outside the listbox.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Marco_Imperiale 

This appears to be a bug. It's happening the same for me on the current Cloud version of Sense.

The tick box does what it says on the tin in the Feb 24 version of Sense Desktop though:

stevedark_0-1708894662534.png

Not tried it in any client managed versions yet.

May be worth raising with Qlik if you need it fixed for something specific.

Cheers,
Steve

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Marco_Imperiale ,
yes, I reproduced this as well. I am checking internally and then I'll get back to you.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Ciao @Marco_Imperiale ,

I have reported this to R&D with ID QB-25186.
In order for this to get the correct weight, I need to ask you to reach out to support mentioning this conversation and requesting to create a support case. You can also mention that the case can be assigned to me. 

Thank you!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.