Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahendra937
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

How to Allow Colleagues to Edit Apps in the "Everyone" Stream in Qlik Sense Enterprise

Hello Qlik Sense Community,

I am currently the administrator of Qlik Sense in our organization, and I have created a multi-app in the work area. I have published this app in the "Everyone" stream so that all my colleagues can access it.

However, my colleagues are facing an issue – they can view the app in the "Everyone" stream, but they are unable to edit it. I would like to enable them to edit the app in the "Everyone" stream.

Could you please provide guidance on how to configure the permissions or settings to allow my colleagues to edit the app in the "Everyone" stream?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Labels (4)
2 Replies
sevvalk
Creator
Creator

As far as I know, Qlik QMC>Users>Admin Roles> Content Admin. But I'm not sure about Content admin. You can search this. I defined my users as audit admin. They only have reading permission.

If this is the solution let me know.

Or
MVP
MVP

You would need to add a security rule allowing Update rights to the apps in this stream, in Hub, for the appropriate users.

Note that updating a published app is not a recommended approach.